2004~2006 Postdoctoral research in the College of Pharmaceutical Science and Technology, Tianjin University.
2001~2004 PhD, Analytical Chemistry, Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences.
1998~2001 Master, College of Chemistry and Environmental Science, Henan Normal University.
March, 2013~current: Visiting scholar at University of Minnesota with Professor Peter W. Carr
Current research focuses on:
1. Preparation and Application of Novel Silica Stationary Phases for 2D HPLC
Previous research experience:
1. Preparation of Novel Chromatographic Columns and Functionalized Nanoparticles for HPLC, CE and CEC
2. Enantiomeric Separation of Chiral Drugs using HPLC and CEC
3. Novel Preconcentration Methods for CE and ICP-MS
1. Ding G S, Tang A N. Capillary electrochromatographic separation of racemates on a norvancomycin-bonded monolithic column under reversed-phase conditions. Journal of chromatography A, 2008, 1208, 232~238.
2. Ding G S, Zhang J L, Bao J J. Preparation and evaluation of amphiphilic silica-based monolithic column having surface-bound octanoyl-aminopropyl moieties for capillary electrochromatography. Electrophoresis, 2010, 31, 1983~1990.
3. Ding G S, Da Z L, Ruan R J, Bao J J. Reversed phase and weak anion-exchange mixed-mode silica-based monolithic column for capillary electrochromatography. Electrophoresis, 2006, 27, 3363~3372.
4. Li H, Ding G S, Chen J, Tang A N. Amphiphilic silica nanoparticles as pseudostationary phase for capillary electrophoresis separation, Journal of chromatography A, 2010, 1217(47), 7448–7454.
5. Yan, X H, Ding G S, Li H, Tang A N. Preparation of silica-based nanoparticle having surface-bound octanoyl-aminopropyl moieties and its applications for the capillary electrochromatography separation of charged and neutral compounds. Electrophoresis, 2011, 32, 1357~1363.
6. Li H, Ding G S, Tang A N. Diamino moiety functionalized silica nanoparticles as pseudostationary phase in capillary electrochromatography separation of plant auxins. Electrophoresis, 2012, 33, 2012~2018.
7. Yuan R J, Ding G S, Guo R G, Liu D N, Bao J J. Wide-bore monolithic column for electrochromatography. Electrophoresis, 2007, 28, 1674~1680.
8. Tang A N, Wang X N, Ding G S, Yan X P. On-line preconcentration and enantioseparation of thalidomide racemates by CEC with the hyphenation of octyl and norvancomycin monoliths.Electrophoresis, 2009, 30 (4), 682~688.
9. Tang A N, Ding G S, Yan X P. Cloud point extraction for the determination of As (III) in water samples by electrothermal atomic absorption spectrometry. Talanta, 2005, 67(5), 942~946.
10. Ding G S, Liu Y, Cong R Z, Wang J D. Chiral separation of enantiomers of amino acid derivatives by high performance liquid chromatography on a norvancomycin-bonded chiral stationary phase. Talanta, 2004, 62 (5), 997~1003.
11. Ding G S, Huang X J, Liu Y, Wang J D. Chiral separation of racemates of drugs and amino acid derivatives by high performance liquid chromatography on a norvancomycin-bonded chiral stationary phase. Chromatographia, 2004, 59 (7/8), 443~449